Prof. Dr. Andreas Ahrens and colleagues from the Hochschule Wismar organised a workshop for SMEs and other stakeholders, which took place on the 11th and 12th of December 2019 at Hochschule Wismar. A special guest, who had been invited as a speaker was Prof. Dr. Ojaras Purvinis from Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania.
The following topics were covered by the sessions during the two-day event:
- Objects and agents in real life;
- Agents’ similarity, diversity and randomness. States and statecharts;
- Software package Anylogic and its basic capabilities;
- Agent based modelling in Anylogic – practical lab using of Anylogic;
- Agent based modelling in Anylogic, examples – practical lab using of Anylogic.