On the 7th of November, the University of Wismar implemented a training session for SMEs. The following topics were covered by the sessions:
- What companies should know when designing and testing new products in order to meet international standards;
- Testing procedures;
- Where to test the products;
- Business support;
- Innovation Centre Wismar;
- Lab visits at Hochschule Wismar;
- Smart Industry / Smart Cities;
- Digitisation, one of the key opportunities and challenges for the economy.
More training sessions are already scheduled for the 11th and 12th of December.